Analysis of Alay Language Used By Senior High Students in Masamba – Luwu Utara Regency
The purpose of this study was to describe the use of alay language in the conversations of students of SMA Negeri 2 Masamba, North Luwu Regency. The data source in this study is students of SMA Negeri 2 Masamba, North Luwu Regency and the data was obtained from reading the analysis of previous people's research.The type of research used is descriptive qualitative. Qualitative research is a research procedure that produces descriptive data in the form of written or oral words from people and observed behaviors.Data collection techniques consist of: observation, recording, tapping techniques, and documentation. The results of research on the use of contemporary language or alay language used by the students of SMA Negeri 2 Masamba North Luwu Regency in the form of phoneme additions, phoneme removal that occurred at the beginning of the word, the middle of the word, and the end of the word, the use of new terms is also the use of alay language used by students of SMA Negeri 2 Masamba North Luwu Regency.In addition, another form of the use of alay language used by students found by researchers is the replacement of haruf in the word.
Anbertu, M. E. Darmawan A, & Wibowo, J.H. 2016. Daya Tarik Bahasa Alay Dalam Komunikasi Di Kalangan Remaja Pengguna Blacberry Messenger Wonokromo, Surabaya. Jurnal Representamen 2 (1): 1-8.
Hermaji, B. 2014. Penggunaan Bahasa Alay Pada Sms Di Kalangan Remaja. Jurnal Cakrawala 8 (1): 1-14.
Hermawan, N.F. 2016. Gangguan Psikogenik Orang “Alay”. El-Wasathiya: Jurnal Studi Agama 4 (2): 1-33.
KBBI. 2008. Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia (Edisi Keempat). Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.
Laili, Nurul. 2012. Penggunaan Wakamono Kotoba Remaja Jepang: DIGLOSSIA, Edisi April 2012 Vol.3 No.2, (Online),(http://download.portalgaruda.org/article.php?article=116509&val=5319, diakses pada 8 Desember 2020.
Nurrahmi. 2013. Penggunaan Bahasa Alay Remaja di Media Sosial Facebook (Studi Deskriptif Kualitatif Penggunaan Bahasa Alay di Kalangan Remaja Kota Surabaya pada Pertemanan di Media Sosial Facebook). Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Jawa Timur.
Sari, H. dan Samsinar. 2019. Analisis Campur Kode Masyarakat Di Pasar Andi Tadda Kota Palopo. Jurnal Onoma: Pendidikan, Bahasa, dan Sastra 5 (1): 254-274.
Sari, H. dkk. 2020. Symbolic Structures In Discourse Analysis of Environmental
Social Life. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 343 (2019) 012148doi:10.1088/1755-1315/343/1/012148
Copyright (c) 2021 Harmita Sari, Suhardi M Anwar, Sumiati Putri Natalia, A. Nurhayati, Pancana Beta
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
By submitting the manuscript of the article, the authors agree with this policy with no specific document sign-off required.
The authors certify that:
- if the manuscript is co-authored, they are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- the work described has not been formally published before in a registered ISSN or ISBN media, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis.
- it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- they secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere (it does not infringe the rights of others).
- they agree to Ethical Lingua license and copyright agreement.
All articles published by Ethical Lingua are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
- Authors retain copyright and other proprietary rights related to the article.
- Authors retain the right and are permitted to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books.
- Authors grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Ethical Lingua.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in Ethical Lingua.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post or self-archive their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.