Retraction Notice to: “A Discourse Analysis of German Fairy Tale “Rapunzel” Written by the Brothers Grimm”
This articles initially was published in Ethical Lingua, Volume 5 Number 2, August 2018, on page 219. After careful consideration, this article has been retracted due to double publication found at https://journal.unnes.ac.id/nju/index.php/LC/article/view/14943. Apologies are offered to readers since this act of publishing misconduct was not detected during the submission process.
Syam, A. T. (2018a). [RETRACTED] A Discourse Analysis of German Fairy Tale “Rapunzel” Written by the Brothers Grimm. Ethical Lingua: Journal of Language Teaching and Literature, 5(2), 219. https://doi.org/10.30605/ethicallingua.v5i2.1037
Syam, A. T. (2018b). A Discourse Analysis of German Fairy Tale “Rapunzel” Written by the Brothers Grimm. Language Circle: Journal of Language and Literature, 13(1). https://journal.unnes.ac.id/nju/index.php/LC/article/view/14943
Copyright (c) 2019 Ethical Lingua
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
By submitting the manuscript of the article, the authors agree with this policy with no specific document sign-off required.
The authors certify that:
- if the manuscript is co-authored, they are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- the work described has not been formally published before in a registered ISSN or ISBN media, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis.
- it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- they secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere (it does not infringe the rights of others).
- they agree to Ethical Lingua license and copyright agreement.
All articles published by Ethical Lingua are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
- Authors retain copyright and other proprietary rights related to the article.
- Authors retain the right and are permitted to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books.
- Authors grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Ethical Lingua.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in Ethical Lingua.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post or self-archive their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.